"Do not be afraid; the LORD your God himself will fight for you."
Deuteronomy 3:22
This past weekend we took alittle getaway to Ocean City, MD! It was way fun and always an adventure with our crew:)! Much Love!
Deuteronomy 3:22
This past weekend we took alittle getaway to Ocean City, MD! It was way fun and always an adventure with our crew:)! Much Love!
This cute kitchen has generously been passed from the Turner's to Aunt Shelly to Briley this past Christmas! It is trying to survive the boys here!
Stick ball was a hit with all the boys:)!
Finding them just "reading" like this made this teacher mamma's heart so proud!
Fort Love!
So excited we added electricity!
Heard these 2 calling my name & saw this:)
Smiles for Donuts!
We were treated to these gourmet donuts on our weekend getaway! The midwest needs to get these for us to consider moving back!
Visited the beach, a bit chilly!
There she is!
The beautiful thing about this "family resort" was that right next door was a Starbucks...haven't spent a night that close to one since ole 8 Silver Lane:)!
The indoor pool of indoor pools, hey the kids loved it!
Dinner at Crab Alley-yum yum!!
Feeding Time!
I've started to love reading the "Bibul" too!
Getting ready to head to the pool...poor Ollie just wanted to eat shoes!
I know one day they will roast us for this pic:)! Now, to clairfy we are aware of swim diapers...but our suits have built in liners that do the same thing...let liquids through so in the 1 minute drive to the pool I couldn't risk wet carseats:) hahaha
Mom, we don't see anyone else dressed like this!
The deepest part of the pool was 4 ft, very kiddy friendly!
Britt and Briley tried the slide!!
Briley could have done the slide all day!
Minus me getting a bloody nose, I would say it was a hit!
We had Anna, Britt's 1st babysitter while I was at Bible study, over to play!
Praying God gives you the words to speak truth and for the judge to hear the truth and that he has Godly Wisdom !!! Love and Hugs to you all!!
ReplyDeleteKim
I love catching up with you through your blog! Miss you, Julie.
ReplyDelete