"There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off."
Proverbs 23:18
Amen!!!
Proverbs 23:18
Amen!!!
Hair long enough for 1 ponytail now!
I can't believe Ollie is wearing Britt's old shirts now!!
Ok, so these are our 3 adopted ducks in our backyard! We see them daily but can't figure out what kind they are...anyone ideas?
We went to our local elementary school's playground on Sat! Britt loves going "1, 2, 3 underdog!"
Briley loves slides!!
Little man wanted to try too!
Climbing up slides are sooo fun!
Quadruple seasaw-wahooo!
Woodchips-major sensory bin play!
Swish!
I remember Josh doing this with Britt!
Stel had fun too, hello there big fella!
Olls loved roaming!
Britt took a very long nap later...
Briley loved the rocks!
He still has it:) Love Ollie just playing in dirt right there:)
Ollie "milked" that drink to stay as long as possible in Daddy's arms!
Briley cutting Britt's hair! I had just previously given him a haircut:)
I think she did a fabulous job!
I think they are Mallards. The colorful one is the male - that's always the case. :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you all and I'll continue to pray! :)