"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8-9
One of my favorite verses! I just love how the Lord knew I could never be good enough and He rescued me with His grace displayed on the cross! Wahooooo!
Praise the Lord for being able to create such wonderful memories with our son!
At the harbor in Baltimore! We got to go for 2 days b/c Daddy had a conference!
We visited their amazing aquarium!
OOOOOO so many neat sites!
At 1st Britt was scared at many of the fish aquariums but then realized they were "contained!"
On the top story is a rainforest-AMAZING!
Did I mention God is AMAZING???!!!!
Dolphin in background!
Watching the dolphins with some sweet Amish children!
Whatever Dad does...I do!
Saturday we went to Fifer's Strawberry Festival!
Really liked picking strawberries the 1st 30 sec...
the rest of the time...thanks Daddy:)
Turned around for a sec and then saw this:) Poor Britt totally wanted to eat strawberries right there (sand/dirt and all)! We have been able to grow some in our yard, so to his credit he is used to just pulling them and eating!
Dad, I'm pooped & taking another break...you got this?
YUM, YUM, YUM!
Not sure if official 1st time to have ice cream but here is his reaction...
Unbelievable...we couldn't get him to eat any!!!
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World anyone? (my fav. movie!)
Early Sat. Daddy went to play golf and so Britt and I hit to the garage sales! Got this lawnmower (been wanting one for him) for $1-I was pumped! I think Britt might take to the g.sales:)
So, this is Britt abandoning ship when Daddy started to get close with BIG lawnmower!
Got used to it!
Did I mention I want to be just like Daddy in everything?!
Finally posting some pics of his room! A work in progress! Can't tell but those are Bible verses painted on canvas on walls-my fav! Cushions sewn my amazing Mimi! Bookshelf built by Uncle Drew & rest of furniture from sweet friend Anna! Thank you everyone!
His initials (from party) and more painted verses from Aunt Shelly-THANK YOU!
I love my room!!!
"








































Such a fun post... When my sister Ali lived in Delaware we got to take a trip to the Baltimore aquarium UNBELIEVABLE!!! But what I think is more unbelievable is how much Britt looks so much like you and Josh... Your blonde hair.... both of your tan skin coloring and it blows me away how much her looks like Josh in the Face... Thats your baby sent from the Lord!!!!! So cool!
ReplyDeleteHe Looks... sorry for the "her" typo...
ReplyDelete