"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me." Psalms 13: 5-6
We are 3 days away from Josh and I officially becoming Britton's forever parents! We can hardly believe it! HOW AMAZING IS THE LORD!!!! This time last year we had not met Britton yet and had no idea what the Lord was up to! More and more sweet Jesus reveals to me snipits of why He had us wait 7 years to receive the blessing of our firstborn, Britton! I am forever grateful He is Lord of my life and not me! His plan is perfect and His timing impeccable! Thank you everyone for your many prayers and love to get us to this point! Much Love!
Ok, can't see well, but we just discovered Crayola's window markers-wahoooooo!
Somebody got a birthday gift early! Britt put his head on everyone and picked this one for her!
So happy Stel is smiling!!!



AHHHH!!! can't wait... but I still think that even though the law hasn't told you that you are Brit's forever parents yet, the Lord knew it from the moment you met him so you have really been his forever parents forever!! Yeah! God is good!! Love all 3 of you!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVEEEE this!!! Yes I agree...the Lord knew he was yours from the moment He was formed in the womb. What an incredible blessing he is...and what a joy that it is even official in the eyes of the law...FINALLY!! Love and Miss you guys!!!
ReplyDelete