Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Here We Come!

"But God deomonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8
Easter
We have been having so much fun planting seeds, playing outside, doing egg hunts & preparing to celebrate our Savior conquering death for us!  O how He loves us!  Thank you Jesus!


Playing, I mean planting seeds in dirt!  Had to give them the taste test too:) We are going to attempt a veggie garden!!

Mr. Squirrel, I just want to warn you, you are about to get it from Stela & Dad! He keeps eating our bird seed!

We looked like we went swimming after some water fun here!

At the starting line for my 1st Easter Egg Hunt at our church!  Thank you Mimi & Papa for my new Easter basket!

Thank you Daddy for holding my hand & helping me!


There are so many eggs Mom!

I love this pic. with him!!!


Egg collecting quickly turned into egg throwing! 


I think I see an egg!

Love this pic too!!!

Inside the church they had a ton of inflatables.  We didn't want to jump/ride any of them.  BUT, we did love the one that had balls to throw!


In love with wearing our Easter hat!


Just spending quality time with my bunnies!

Just call me Copa Cabban!


No comments:

Post a Comment