Monday, February 17, 2014

Christmas with our families!

 "Every good and perfect gift is from above."
James 1:17
This was the verse the Lord first gave me when He gave us Briley & Ollie!  I have clung to this and the Lord has never let us down!  He is true to His Word & upholds all His promises!!  Each day brings a new sense of freedom and peace like I haven't known this past year and a half! Praise the Lord!!  And yea I have almost caught up with pictures to this year:)  Thank you for your patience:)  Here are some pics from Christmas with both our wonderful families!  Thank you for spoiling us and for all the wonderful memories!
Much Love!
 
Fun at Tilles Park


We love walking the park's Winter Wonderland!






O Chief we love your sense of humor!

The Kirkwood Train Station!

Wait a second...why haven't we visited here before Mom & Dad???

Yes, Sugar Shack it was good to see you again!

 

We could watch Chief running the train all night!



Someone found my childhood dress, slippers & babies:)!

We love Chief's bearhugs!

Enjoying another tea party with our cousins, Raylee attending for her 1st:)

I should have them do my makeup & hair more often!
 
I love you too Champ!

Thanks Avery for letting me play with you!
 

Uncle Matt you are such a good sport to let us style your hair!


Merry Christmas Eve from the Hunter's!

We love our Papa, Mimi & cousins!

Raylee's dance performance for the 1st Hunter Talent Show...amazing!
 
We all need a hand here and there:)

Others of us love the spotlight:)
 
 

Thank you Mimi for Jesus's birthday cake!!


Yes, I love the stage:)

Papa and kids handing out the goods!

What could it be???

The dogs just love Papa:)

Thank you Papa & Mimi for our adorable matching jams!

Wahoo Bball!!!

Must play with now!

Papa do you want to play with me and my new Color Wonder?


Christmas morning and Flower reading to us about baby Jesus!

Performace #2...melted my heart! 


Chief we can totally help you...



Ending our special day reading with Flower again...even Stel enjoying it:)


1 comment:

  1. sweet christmas memories! so happy we get to call y'all family!!:)

    ReplyDelete