"Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the LORD you God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life, and he will give you many years in the land..." Deuteronomy 30:19-20
I recently read these verses and love them! I'm thinking about somehow putting these up in Briley's room & becoming her life verses...we will see:)! Well we are still playing catch-up in our blog world here:) These pics show some more fun we had this fall and us celebrating Ollie turning 2!!! Wahoo!
Most of you all know, but just in case, we officially have an adoption date: March 11!!!! I praise the Lord for all of you who played a part in praying and encouraging us through this past year!!
Much Love!
I recently read these verses and love them! I'm thinking about somehow putting these up in Briley's room & becoming her life verses...we will see:)! Well we are still playing catch-up in our blog world here:) These pics show some more fun we had this fall and us celebrating Ollie turning 2!!! Wahoo!
Most of you all know, but just in case, we officially have an adoption date: March 11!!!! I praise the Lord for all of you who played a part in praying and encouraging us through this past year!!
Much Love!
"Mr. Ed" & "Mrs. Leslie" are like our adoptive grandparents
here in DE!
Love! He wears the helmet everywhere!!
Paint ice cubes of course:) O look at that water...
After seeing Mommy & Daddy dancing, she wanted to have a dance too!
We have a run away!!!
I know I know...wedding slideshow someday!
Ready to get Birthday boy!!!
"Today is what?"
I can do today!
Magnetic blocks of course!!
You go cowboy!
My fav pic!!
"Dad you were that guy?"
We celebrated Chuckie Cheese style:)!
His fav ride!
Nice form!
A good time was had by all:)!!
Ollie, we love you to pieces and praise the LORD for sparing your life and giving you to us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment