Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's All Part Of The Experience...

"If God is for us, who can be against us?  He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all-how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?" 
Romans 8:31-32
So glad God sent us the best gift of all time...JESUS!!!!  The longer I live the more I see nothing truly satisfies like Jesus!  Happy Birthday Jesus!
These pics are all about us experiencing the annual Hunter hunt for the family Christmas tree!  As usual we laugh as we got a Virginia tree from our neighborhood Delaware tree farm!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!



































1 comment:

  1. of course adorable!!!
    also I love the way B and B interact with each other, SO sweet!! You can SEE y'alls JOY, and even Josh wearing the baby, talk about love!
    love you all!

    ReplyDelete