Monday, October 22, 2012

Fun With 3 Lil Ones!!!

"He who watches over you will not slumber...the LORD will keep you from all harm-He will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."
Psalms 121:3,7-8
I have been really trying to pray the scriptures for our children! 
Praying the Scriptures for our Children by Jodie Berndt has really help guide me in this & I highly recommend:)!! There is a chapter on "praying for kids in crisis" that I have clung to with all our children!  The above verse is my new main verse I'm praying for Shyla & Baby D!!!
The following pics involve us...finding new parks, enjoying our 1st fire pit of the season complete with s'mores & hot chocolate, building forts, Shyla designing her own piano station, having a complete ball on our favorite trail (being 2 means jumping off a foot tall bridge & climbing back up, can entertain for hours!), pics of discovering scissors & leaves, fun pj Saturday mornings with Daddy & lastly the rainbow that God sent over our house the day of last weeks court date!!  Much Love!!








































No comments:

Post a Comment