"We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us." 1 Corinthians 2:12
O so glad Salvation is free! Praise you Jesus for doing what I could never do! Amazing to think what He did for me in the middle of my sin and how He daily loves me no matter what! What a relief!
Last week we so enjoyed Papa & Mimi (Josh's parent's) flying in from St. Louie to spend some time with us! I loved having the extra hands:) and we all cherished the time together! Thank you for coming & so loving us!
Enjoying pouring beans with Mimi!
Loved driving cars all over Papa!
Sorting!
Domino fun! Going...
Going...
Gone!
A treat to have Mimi read to us before bed!
We loved all the extra hugs!!!
Awwwww!
We loved...
running into Papa's arms!!
We also loved wearing Mimi's shoes:)
Baby D I love you so much I will share my fav hat with you! -Britt
Water fun!!!
Paint fun! Britt will always find a way to fill his mouth:)
Love!!!
So then it was only fitting for Mimi to help hose us off!
All boy...the diaper didn't even phase him!
This still makes me laugh:)
Our last dinner we took them to Frederica Pizza-our fav!
What a wonderful week! Thank you for the wonderful memories!
Much Love!

























No comments:
Post a Comment