Monday, June 25, 2012

Birthdays!!


"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made!"
Psalms 139:14

Britton, we praise the Lord He made you just as He did and gave you to us!  We can't believe exactly 1 year ago we first laid eyes on you and were so blessed to celebrate your 1st bday with you...and now you are 
2 years old!!!  Wow!  We are so proud of you, thrilled beyond belief you are our son, and excited to share the rest of our lives with you!!

Britt woke up to us with cameras and balloons gallore! His 1st word on his 2nd bday was "bawoons!"



Love this pic!  Candle in our oatmeal:)

I LOVE NANAS!!!


Yes, Christmas tree is now our Bday tree:)

Special bday lunch at Chick-fil-a!  Thank you James and Lindsay for the special balloons & cookie!




When Daddy got home from work we went to a new park to try out their slides-our new fav. thing!




I'm not afraid to try new positions!







Special bday dinner:  Eggs and pancakes!

This year...

exactly 1 year ago! 



Our bday pool party the following Saturday!

We went "ball" theme of course!


Goodie bags totally inspired by Pinterest...love it!


Anna was my 1st friend who arrived:) and I immediately grabbed her hand!




Me with neighbors Liam and Declan...I have so much fun with them!




Sweet friends Parker and Haden!


Mr. Ed was so gracious to come and wish me a happy bday!!

Daddy explaining rules for water balloons!


Once I realized what happens when you throw these babies on the grass...I was hooked!




Britt now calls Annabelle "baby Annabow"

Wonderful neighbor Jessie with "baby Mia"


Big boy loving sipping/pouring from a "non sippy cup"


Another big boy activity...wanting to clasp every clasp on his own:)

2 years...

1 year:)


So Daddy also had a birthday...not quite as many pics...sorry love!  But breakfast "on the terrace" what could be better?:) And a candle in a cinnamon role...not oatmeal:) ha!


Special bday dinner at the ole Texas Roadhouse!  Wahooo!


2 comments:

  1. we had such a blast at his party!!! one of the best birthday parties i;ve ever been to for real! im so glad he had such a fun bday! and happy belated birthday to josh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics Julie, except it makes me miss you guys even more! It is such a blessing though to see what God is doing in all of your lives now that you have precious little Britton!!
    Love you,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete