"Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5b
I have painted this verse on an art canvas and have it hanging in Britton's room! I always want him to rest in the security of the Lord! Slowly I am painting more. My goal is to have him surrounded by God's Word! Each week that passes I just get giddy seeing Britton's growth and progress! Recently a sweet grandmother figure at church, Marcy, prayed for him to be a "quick learner." I see the Lord already answering that prayer! Britton is quickly falling in love with puzzles & repeating everything we say! His other big loves right now are anything with balls, cars & "rough housing." We have also been praying for his obedience to us and authority and wow have we seen the Lord being faithful to this prayer! Jesus does listen and hear us! Much Love!
Having an absolute ball just throwing himself onto this pillow!
So big!
We have had to teach him to scoot back before he throws! Notice the spiral ha!
Currently he has his mother's problem...pants have to be rolled up.
At our superbowl party he was the only kid sitting and watching the game yelling "fotbal" with his Daddy!
Had to include this pic with 2 of my wonderful neighbors that the Lord has blessed me with! Christa and Andrea (my hair stylist) live across the street & have little ones that we get to have playdates with! So wonderful! We together with 6 other sweet neighbors threw a baby shower for another precious neighbor!








No comments:
Post a Comment